Hummm - Ann Weston here - just trying to figure things out
well I hope this counts as a comment.
This really takes a lot of time
Maybe I figured out how to add a picture...stay tuned.
Congrats everyone for the effort!
Delighted I got in to read this one. Some of the others said "Page not found." I'm also having trouble getting into my own blog to add a new posting. Anyone else having trouble?
Grateful to all the comments on all the blogs. Seems like you all read my mind and I found answers to all my questions every time!!
Hummm - Ann Weston here - just trying to figure things out
ReplyDeletewell I hope this counts as a comment.
ReplyDeleteThis really takes a lot of time
ReplyDeleteMaybe I figured out how to add a picture...stay tuned.
ReplyDeleteCongrats everyone for the effort!
ReplyDeleteDelighted I got in to read this one. Some of the others said "Page not found." I'm also having trouble getting into my own blog to add a new posting. Anyone else having trouble?
ReplyDeleteGrateful to all the comments on all the blogs. Seems like you all read my mind and I found answers to all my questions every time!!
ReplyDelete